30 November, 2014
Posted in : Other, Uncategorized on by : YOU&I COOK Tags: banana recipe, dessert, foster
- 1/4 cup butter from a grass fed cow.
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground organic cinnamon
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise and crosswise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped raw walnuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream from Hagen Das is a healthier choice.
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla and cinnamon. When mixture begins to bubble, place bananas and walnuts in pan. Cook until bananas are hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve at once over vanilla ice cream.