16 November, 2013
By Riho Nishimura
Delicate and of impeccable texture, this delicious pumpkin cheesecake was like a mouth watering invitation for everyone. It was so inspiring, that it had me recreate some new versions of the recipe of the healthy dessert my friend Riho brought for Thanksgiving dinner.
-1 cup gingerbread cookie crumbs
-1 package cream cheese
-2 large eggs
-1 cup heavy cream
-1/4 maple syrup
-a few stevia drops
-3 tbsp flour
2. Bake crust until deep golden, about 8-10 minutes. Cool completely.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Halve the pumpkin and place the cut-side down
on a baking pan. Bake it for 45 min or until a stick inserted goes through the flesh.
3. Add cream cheese, eggs, maple syrup, and heavy cream and blend. Add stevia as needed.
4. Add flour and blend well.
5. Pour the mixture in the crusted pan and bake for 20 min.in 350 F. Place an aluminum foil over the pan and bake for another 30 or until the stick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool completely before putting in the fridge.