14 January, 2013
Brown Rice and Black Bean BrowniesPosted in : Breakfast & Snacks on by : admin Tags: brownies
BLACK BEANS AND BROWN RICE BROWNIES
This decadent dessert is more than just a brownie, its a complete meal!
High in nutrients like iron, magnesium, potassium, folates and antioxidants along with
important amino acids like Arginine will lift you up and give you powerful energy.
Besides making a perfect snack for people of any age, it makes an excellent pre workout,
guarantied to give you steady energy throughout your
Be happy… It’s sugar FREE!!!! or just make them with coconut sugar to add more goodness, the recipe will not be sugar free in this case, but with lower Glycemic load.
Its loaded with protein and fiber.
It’s gluten free but still taste better than ordinary brownies.
Makes about 8
6 Tbsp butter
5 Tbsp Lard
1/2 cup + 1/3 cup of 100% organic unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups xylitol (its a sweetener 0% sugar. Buy it at health food stores, but not very healthy; it will probably give you diarrhea )…Best advice: use Stevia for health sakes! and/or coconut sugar which contains some natural form of sugar.
4 free range chicken eggs
2 Tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup brown rice flour
1 can black turtle bean non seasoned (salt its ok)
1 handful of dark unsweetened chocolate chips.
* Grease and slightly flour a medium size (30cm x 17 cm) brownie pan.
* Pre heat oven at 320 F.
* Melt fats slightly. In a large bowl mix with electric mixer the fats, cocoa and xylitol.
*Add eggs one by one while mixing, then vanilla and mix well.
* Open the can of beans and drain. Place in a blender and blend in high speed until creamy. Then add to the mixture in bowl and keep mixing until well incorporated.
* Add flour and keep mixing for 1-2 min.
* Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
*Bake for 35 to 40 min. or until tooth pick comes out slightly humid. Remove promptly and allow full cool down before cutting and removing from pan.